Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Makeup Collection!




Hey everyone!
So this is how i'm going to start this off.

I will be showing everyone my whole makeup collection!!

Now it is pretty huge, so don't be rude, or think i'm braging. I'm 24 years old. And I bought it all! This took me a little under 2 years to collect this much.

I have a queen size bed, and as you can see it takes up almost the whole thing! It is INSANE!! that I have this much makeup! But I love it. I love everything that I have. I love that I have so many options to choose from! Not to mention my sister loves it too, she can borrow anything. Just as long as she puts it back!
Enjoy!
I'll be showing my video on youtube check it out.
There will also be swatches coming soon!

10 comments:

Natasha said...

Yay! I love your videos, good job on the blog.. about time , lol.

lovely lacey said...

This is great Linzi!! I love the background and how it looks so frilly and feminine!! It definitely works with your subject as makeup is a girls best friend. I'm excited for what you're going to do with this blog...your makeup horizons are so much bigger now!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Everyone!! Thanks Lacey!!! You're so Sweet.. Now makeup is my bestfriend.. sorta!! You're MY BESTFRIEND!!!

Newrule said...

hi linzi! i'm following you now. hehehe... i'm one of your subscribers from Youtube. please come and visit my blog. its http://fantasticcosmetics.blogspot.com. come follow me there.

xXx said...

HOLY. SHIT. LOL That is all. :) You win the 'make-up collecting' contest!!

Anonymous said...

I almost had a heart attack when I saw all this! Wow, you have quite a bit. Nice collection, you have some great items! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow quite the collection im impressed! But you say you have been collecting it for two years, alot of makeup meets expiration date before that! (not being trying to be rude ;.;)

Anonymous said...

I know makeup has an expiration date, Just because it is in my collection doesn't mean I use it. Eyeshadow palettes are what I started collecting really and they don't expire. But thank you for your comment!
Linzi

Lina Figueiredo said...

Hey Linzi!!

Did you know that this picture of yours became quite famous on Facebook this week?? People all over were talking about it... Anyway, I used it as my inspiration to make my own photo like it!

I've just discovered you're the owner of the credits, so... As I used it in my post I can put the credits or take it off, if you prefer so...

Anyway, here's the link to it: http://linafigueiredo.blogspot.com/2012/01/minha-colecao-de-maquiagem.html

xoxo

MakeUp&Hijab Styles said...

I love it! My collection I'd similar but my palettes are from tmart.com the pigments are brighter & the prices are cheaper.
http://Makeup&Hijabstyles.blogslot.com

www.tmart.com

Post a Comment