Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Brushes.. Brushes And More Brushes!



These are all of my brushes. I have WAY TOO MANY!! It's really pathetic how many I have. But you see I like one set of brushes and love them, and then I find something better. Well i've done that many times! I found better ones. I have stopped buying brushes. I have the best that are out there right now. And yes.. I do use all of them.. It's pretty sad when I say to myself "crap.. I don't have a brush to use, (they are all dirty)." So then one night I set aside like 1 hour! to clean all of my brushes. Cleaning them is a pain in the butt! But it must be done.. GIRLS Please wash your brushes!!! It's really gross if you don't.


So like I said before. My brush holder is from Target, the little beads are from Jo Anns and Michales Craft Store. This basket is huge, but I needed a pretty large one, so I used about 5 bags.
Sigma Full Face - Eye Kit: SS150 Powder Brush, SS187 Duo Fiber Stippling, SS168 Angled Contour, SS190 Foundation, SS194 Concealer, SS224 Blending, SS219 Pencil, SS209 Eyeliner, SS252 Shader, S239 Shadow, SS275 Angled Shadow, SS266 Angled Eyeliner.
MAC: 187 Duo Fiber Stippling, 187SE Duo Fiber Stippling, 175SE Angled Contour, 212SE Flat Liner, 219SE Pencil, 275SE Angled Shadow, 252SE Shader, 217SE Blending, 212SE Flat Liner, 275SE Angled Shadow, 209SE Liner, 183 Flat Top Kabuki, 181SE Kabuki.
Studio Tools:  Duo Fiber Stippling, Crease, Large Shadow, Medium Shadow, Smuger, Concealer, Angled, Liner.
Costco Holiday Brush Set '08-'09:  White: Powder, Stippling, Foundation, Shader, Crease, Liner, Smudger, Brow/Spoolie Kabuki. Black: Powder, Flat Top Buffer, Angled Foundation, Shader, Crease, Liner, Smudger, Brow/Spoolie, Mini: Powder, Shader, Crease, Liner.








Smashbox: Precision Concealer Brush 31, Shadow Liner Brush #30, Cream Eye Liner Brush #9 Angled Brow #12 and Liner Duo #9 Travel Size Foundation Brush #13, Travel Size Angle Brush, Kabuki Black, Kabuki Brown.
Lowe Cornell: Maxine Mop 1/2", 3/8" 1/4". Comfort 1/4".
Image Essentials: Foundation and Concealer Duo, Crease and Smudger, Angle and Domed Eyeshadow, Shadow and Contour, Blush, Concealer, Eyeliner, Angled Smudger.
Posh: Purse Powder Brush, Wide Domed Eye Shadow Brush.
Essential Tools: Contour, Duo Fiber Stippling, Foundation, Small Powder, Crease and Pencil Duo, Shader, Angle Shadow, Crease, Angled Eyeliner, Lash/Brow Comb.
Sonia Kashuk: Synthetic Flat Blusher, Crease, Concealer.
Revlon: All Over Shadow, Contour Shadow.
Face Secrets: Shadow Blender, Eye Contour.
PUR Minerals: Flat Top Buffer.
Too Faced: Flatbuki.
Mineral Elements by Eden: Foundation, Contour, Concealer.
Maybelline: Blusher. Essence of Beauty: Smokey Eye. ELF: Contour. Benefit: The Flager.
Random: Eyeliner, Shader, Angled Liner, Pencil. Loreal HIP: Angled Liner, Smudger.
Alight now I know these aren't brushes. But they hang on my brush holder.

Revlon: Gold Eyelash Curler. Kirkland Signature by Borghese: Silver Eyelash Curler.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please buy synthetic Linzi...I saw this video and am so grossed out with my animal hair brushes!

http://features.peta.org/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp

Post a Comment